Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To Make Zev Quiet...

...I'm writing this post. Happy now, Zev? :P And Borg, if you're reading this, update your own blog. Now. >.>

I suppose I should've posted a while ago anyway, and, no, I haven't forgotten about the blog - just been busy with stuff, in and outside of WoW.

Christmas is pretty much over, although I'm still on school holidays for another month. :D Got some Death Note soundtracks and manga, as well as cash. Cash is good.

And a belated Merry Christmas to whoever's still reading after this post-less month.

Anyway, I've gotten Makolan to 80, about a week ago. (Yay!) 517 defense so far, and I'm pretty much just waiting for 3.0.8's new runeforge-enchant-thing until I can take a peek at some heroics. Elf and Adi are still both at 72, and for some strange reason I can't convince myself that my time would be better spent on them than on the plethora of alts I'm bouncing between at the moment. As well as that, I've been spending my time on Mako PvPing for a trinket. If I haven't already mentioned that I hate PvP, then you're likely going to hear it a lot from me over the next few days.

Grats to my guild, who has downed the Spider Quarter, I think (I'm not sure, wasn't there) of Naxx 10, before moving onto Patchwerk, as well as then moving to kill Sartharion in the Obsidian Sanctum. Good job, guys! I'm looking forward to starting to raid.

And on a final note, I recommend both The Guild and Chronicles of the Annoying Quest for anyone who enjoys WoW movies. They're both different styles - The Guild being more of a sitcom, showing the lives of WoW players who meet in real life, whereas CoTAQ is a machinima I've been following for a while. If you're into either style, they're a good watch.

And, for if I don't post until then - have a happy new year!

3 comments:

Borgthor said...

Nice to see the blog updated... I'm sure I'll get to mine today :P

You should link the two WoW movie things you mentioned, so people can find them.

We've done VoA, OS, Spider and Plague now, so things are off to a good start.

Hmmm... what to blog?

The Crossbowman of Sarcasm said...

Hmm...I'll link them, yeah - I suppose I should've done that in the first place. :P

Just read your blog...nice post! I would say that on your blog, but, y'know, I'm me. And that would take away more valuable web-surfing time...and perhaps even another post from me.

Also, are you thinking of doing Malygos 10 any time soon?

Borgthor said...

Hmmm Malygos? I think we've got plenty of work ahead of us finishing off Naxx 10 before then.